Monday 14 January 2013

Off The Shelf: 2013

Off The Shelf

So. I'm going to take a page from Legally Alien and take part in Off The Shelf - mainly because I think, like a lot of people I have forgotten the joy in sitting down with a nice fat book and getting lost in the different worlds it contains. Also, it's nice to check off lists.

So I'm going for maybe 15 books (The "Trying" Challenge) this year - mainly because I have WAY too many books to finish reading.

I think I'm going to go for my Michael Connelly collection. Haven't got all the names yet.

Here are the first 3: Michael Connelly - Three Great Novels : The version I have is 3 books in one so hopefully can finish it quicker.

The Last Coyote: from the Harry Bosch series, this books gives you the more of an insight into the dour detective's mind.

Trunk Music: from the Harry Bosch series as well, more Hollywood crime to get to grips with.

Angels Flight: Another Bosch book, more gritty crime to get you hooked.

So here begins the challenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment