Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year, New....

So I am using this new year for yet another new start to blogging. I started blogging years ago back in 2006 I think and have been extremely sporadic with it. I hoped to have a new start in 2010 and deleted all the old stuff hoping to start afresh but it didn't last long. Life just got in the way. 

Over the last 2 years I have tried on and off to write consistently but it has never happened and thinking about things as one does at the start of a new year I thought to myself that if I don't start (or even re-start to be honest) this writing shindig again, maybe I never will again and that didn't sit right with me. 

So here I am. 

What am I going to blog about? I don't quite know yet. I'm still deciding but I will in all honestly try to write more frequently than I ever have before. Will I succeed? I don't know, but I guess that's what the new year is for, to try. Isn't it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment